When a class is canceled due to insufficient enrollment, we will issue you a full refund or transfer your credit to another class of your choice.
Yes, on the day of the class, students will recieve a 10% discount on all regularly priced merchandise.
Most classes last 2 1/2 - 3 hours.
Yes, we have our wine and beer license. You will be able to purchase wine by the glass or the bottle as well as hand crafted beer.
- In "hands-on" classes, please wear comfortable, casual cloths with close toed shoes. We will provide aprons, knives and other equipment you will need in class.
In our hands-on classes we have 16 students. In our demonstration and private classes we have a maximum of 20 students.
Yes, our class's are "hands-on" unless noted in the class description. Each student will have a chance to prepare one of the dishes from start to finish and enjoy a tasting portion of each dish prepared in class.
1) Sign into your on-line account and click on “My Classes”
2) Find the class you are canceling and click "Change”
3) Click on the box in front of the registered name.
4) Click on the appropriated choice
When you finish, your account will show an account credit. Refunds are given only as class credit. For your next purchase, the shopping cart will NOT automatically apply the credit and deduct the cost of your purchase from your account credit before it charges your credit card. YOU MUST CLICK ON THE BUTTON IN THE MIDDLE OF THE PAGE “APPLY ACCOUNT CREDIT”.
- Online payment via credit card is secure, fast, easy and will guarantee that your registration is processed immediately.
- Our online system allows us to accept Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover and PayPal.